Adventures are the Pits Adventures are the Pits

Hehehe pretty silly

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Excellent :D

Haha...very nice fasho!

I'm a big fan of random things like that, this put me up to "speed"

Great job :D

The Obvious Threat The Obvious Threat

The message has been received..

Here we gooo...

For those of you who are unaware of this message, I will take my time here to show you what it meant.

In today's society, we are constantly surrounded my multiple forms of media. Pick your poison. We have the news, we have the movies, we have the television shows, we have the music...pretty much anything you can do to get your hands on media. Even magazines and books too.

But because we are completely surrounded by it, producers and broadcasters are using different methods of any kind in order for their message to be reached across to the consumers. In the sum of the reaction of whatever is obtained from the third party, it is then registered into the brains both consciously and sub-consciously. But they are trying to do whatever it takes to get to the consumers.

Now a days, there are a lot more violence, more sex, more adult situations, more drug use, more this and this that are being injected into our everyday television and movies to name a couple...even Disney might have a few corrupt things.

And all of this is targeting millions of people all around the world and it seems that even if we try to run from it, they will always try to come after us somehow, and sometimes it might even be slowly. Just like in a zombies nature, they feed off their prey and they do what it takes to get to it, and we just can't seem to get away from it no matter how much we run from it.

I have seen a few flash videos that really send messages, and this was extremely effective. The right examples and art used to design this flash was outstanding. I know alot of people don't like this type of animation, and I was somewhat okay with it, but with the message completely intact in this animation...it left a sure note......
what really is happening..